Racks for Telecommunications Equipment in the Customers Premises
A range of enclosures designed for installation of telecommunications equipment inside customers premises. Cabinets come supplied with glazed, louvered, or mesh doors.
- 19” and 21” SU/RU equipment mounting rails at a variety of depths
- Removable top cap, cable access through roof and base
- 350mm deep models
- 600mm deep models
- Glazed, louvered or mesh doors (350mm deep cabinets with mesh doors are available on request).
- Single point or three point locking available
- Earth tree
- Adjustable feet, bracing brackets and mounting accessories
Customer cabinets – 600mm Wide x 350mm Deep
|TEL-353/00574||CPT Cabinet 1A - 1375mm high, acrylic door|
|TEL-353/00575||CPT Cabinet 2A - 1800mm high, acrylic door|
|TEL-353/00577||CPT Cabinet 3A - 2200mm high, acrylic door|
|TEL-CABCUST2AML||CPT Cabinet 2A - 1800mm high, metal louvred|
|TEL-CABCUST3AML||CPT Cabinet 3A - 2200mm high, metal louvred|
Customer cabinets – 600mm Wide x 600mm Deep
|TEL-353/00576||Cabinet 2B - 1800mm high, acrylic door|
|TEL-353/00578||Cabinet 3B - 2200mm high, acrylic door|
|TEL-CABCUST2BML||Cabinet 2B - 1800mm high, metal louvred|
|TEL-CABCUST3BML||Cabinet 3B - 2200mm high, metal louvred|
|TEL-CABCUST2BPM||Cabinet 2B - 1800mm high, 63% perf metal mesh|
|TEL-CABCUST3BPM||Cabinet 3B - 2200mm high, 63% perf metal mesh|
|TEL-CABLOD3B||Cabinet 3B - 2200mm high, for 4 LOD panels|
All ETSI cabinets have the following cabinet mounting positions: -
- Front Mount: 19/21"
- 75mm Mount: 19/21"
- 140/170mm Mounts: 21"
- Rear Mount: 19"
- Robust zinc coated steel
- Structurally certified to meet seismic and static load requirements
- Durable powdercoat finish